1. Promote alternative canna medicine
2. Explore the wholistic benefits of the canna plant and provide clients the resources and tools in order to better understand it.
3. Expose generational damage caused by government-imposed prohibition.
4. Normalize canna consumption by providing daily micro-dosing consultation.
5. Become consciously closer to the planet.
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."
"Herb is the healing of a nation!"
- Bob Marley
"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?"
- Katt Williams